3.11.2009

Pistacia Vera / Dean & Deluca

Considering the fact that my very extensive package design project during my last year of college was for a boutique bakery of my dreams, when I saw a post about this bakery, {Pistacia Vera}, on {Paper&Inkling}'s blog - I was immediately drawn to it. The packaging soooo beautifully done and so elegant - but that is not all - the building from the outside, the interior design, the dessert displays, the way coffee/desserts are served - everything is down to an art and a gorgeous one at that. Although Ohio might be a bit far for me to travel to go to a pretty bakery (which I am sure serves delicious sweets as well), but this is just what I think all bakeries should be like.

Pistacia Vera - in a way - reminded me a lot of {Dean&Deluca}, another boutique bakery and also market, that carries out wonderful design from their packaging, displays, store decor - interior/exterior design - their website...not so much :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment